Our Partners & Donors
Financial support in the form of grants & donations is received from a number of corporates, individuals, foundations, churches etc. The commitment and generosity of these partners is critical for us to continue our work and effectively impact the community.
The commitment of a number of local churches & their members continue to be a source of great encouragement and support.
Specific areas of support include:
- Spiritual development of students through mid-week services presented by local Pastors
- Prayer support
- Financial support
- Use of facilities for training and meetings
- Individual volunteering, which continues to be a strength of FCD, with
- Facilitation of training
- Specialist services, including IT, design, admin, accounting
- Providing a network for the Bake for Profit Students to sell their baked products
Support over the past year
We give thanks for the immense support we receive from our many partners, supporters and donors.
We are grateful to the following corporates, foundations, local government and trusts forpartnering with us over the past year:
CoCtN training (via LtE),
Jumpstart Program (Mr Price Foundation),
Rotary Club Tygerberg,
The National Lottery,
True South Actuaries.
Local churches continued to support FCD financially, in providing resources and in prayer. These relationships also resulted in individuals getting involved. The following churches were particularly involved:
Protea Valley Church,
Durbanville Community Church,
Durbanville Presbyterian Church.
There a many individuals who have generously contributed time and funds to our work,we thank each and every one of you.