No contribution is too big or too small.
- On average it costs us about R5000 to train one student. Hence every donation towards this cost is of great value.
- Being a NPO, donor funding is key to our ability to continue our work and to make a positive, sustainable impact on the unemployment level in the greater Durbanville area.
- For us to do this we would need significant funding towards the construction and operation of such a facility.
- Make a lasting difference through your monthly commitment!
- We would appreciate your partnership.
All donations received from SA tax payers are tax-deductible in terms of Section 18A of the Income Tax Act No.58 of 1962. Tax certificates are available on request at the end of every tax year.
FCD is certified in terms of B-BBEE legislation as an organisation for which Social Economic Development (SED) donations are fully recognised.
- Bank: ABSA Branch code 632006
- Name: Fisantekraal Centre for Development
- Current Account no: 4072408860
For more information, please contact us here.
We thank you for your donation!
An easy way to donate is by using the Donate button below. You will be directed to the Payfast website to securely donate what you wish.