It is extremely rewarding to see lives being changed from once being in an unemployed state to an economically viable lifestyle. People’s self esteem and the restoration of their dignity are dramatically affected when they are able to provide for their families.
Employers have appreciated the values and attitudes developed by graduates through FCD which they do not have the time to focus on in the work place.
Some other outcomes include:
- Local economic growth through entrepreneurship development.
- Increased employability of people within the community, by increasing their level of marketable skills.
- People moving from a state of financial dependence to financial independence.
- People becoming positive role models in their families and communities.
- The integration of people from different cultural backgrounds and development of respect for one another.