You can assist by promoting FCD through your network of friends, colleagues and contacts.
We would welcome your support in
- facilitating meetings with decision-makers of Corporate Social Investment (CSI) funding
- arranging job-shadow opportunities for Office Admin and Customer Service / Retail students
- spreading the word about the pool of FCD graduates available for placement
- promoting the catering services of our Bake-for-Profit Students
- host 1 or more students on a supervised 3 day job-shadow assignment giving them exposure to a varied business environment
See here for some feedback received from the candidates who participated in job shadows with some of our partners.
- One of our strategic priorities is job creation. FCD assists in the placement of its graduates through partnerships established with potential employers. Through our job placement programme we look to place our graduates in the formal employment sector. FCD Graduates available for placement have completed their training, including a life and business skills component in the following courses:
- Job Readiness which includes Retail Customer Service, Point of Sale and Basic Computers with an introduction to internet and email
- Office Basics which includes Call centre, Intermediary MS Office and Office Practice training
- Bake for Profit
- Frail Care
Join our network of placement partners and recruit staff from our pool of graduates.